A Guide To Using Forms
- Press the "Tab" key to move forward from field to field.
- Press "Shift-Tab" to move backward from field to field.
- When the document first opens, press the "Tab" key once to move to the first field.
- Once the cursor is in a field, start typing. Most fields will make the font smaller so that all of your text will be entered into the allowable field space.
- Fields that have a drop-down menu, use the down and up arrow keys or your mouse to make the selection.
- Button options are selected by clicking the selection. Sometimes multiple selections can be made.
- Clicking the submit button will automatically create an email in your email program addressed to the proper entity with the completed form attached.
- Click the send button in your email program to send the completed form.
- If you do not see an email after you click the submit button, open your email program, wait for it to fully open, and click the submit button again.